The 6500AEL offers mobile 3G/4G LTE service with speed of up to 300Mbps in downlink and 50Mbps in uplink and also supports a variety of fixed broadband connections types, including ADSL2+ / VDSL2 / FTTH / Cable modems, with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps. A well-designed GUI offers administrators/homeowners a simple and easy way to secure and manage networks through many advanced features:
- Robust Firewall helps to enforce security policies to restrict network activities from preventing outsider attacks
- Virtual LAN supports up to 16 VLAN rules to support various network services on different LAN segments
- Quality of Service (QoS) optimizes network traffic and bandwidth utilization
- Parental Control offers safe Internet accesses by restricting types of websites and setting time limits on specific network devices
- Management Tools includes 3G/4G signal strength, RSRP/RSRQ/RSSI/SNR information, traffic monitoring, system log, remote-access management, etc., and much more
Equipped with 11ac and dual bands technologies with high transmit RF power on both frequency bands, the 6500AEL is capable to provide simultaneous dual-band connections with dedicated Wi-Fi streams for specific network applications such as media, entertainment streaming, online gaming in 5GHz band and Internet browsing, e-mail exchange in 2.4GHz. High power Access Point extends Wi-Fi signal providing outstanding range and coverage throughout the home or office.