2022 Sweepstakes Summer Fun Give-a-Ways
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY; VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Sweepstakes sponsored by:
Cross Wireless d/b/a Bravado Wireless (“Sponsor”)
704 3rd Ave.
Warner, OK 74469
This summer, Bravado is holding monthly sweepstakes to give away prize packages!
- Eligibility: The Bravado Wireless™ Summer of Fun Give-a-Ways are sweepstakes open to all persons aged 21 or older who are residents of the following Oklahoma counties: Muskogee, McIntosh, Okmulgee, Okfuskee, Seminole, Hughes, Haskell, Cherokee, Pittsburg, Latimer, Sequoyah, LeFlore, Pushmataha, Choctaw, McCurtain, and Osage counties. The Give-a-ways are not open to anyone who is not a resident of those counties. Participants must have a valid state-issued ID and email address. Employees of the Sponsor ( and their spouses) and its affiliates and advertising agencies are ineligible. Any eligible individual participating in the Vacation Give-a-ways will be identified as a “Participant” in these rules.
- Sweepstakes Periods and Drawing Dates:
- To Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter. To enter, Participants may complete the entry with a valid email at provided link. Entrant agrees to allow sponsor to send marketing materials from time to time to entrant. Cross Wireless will not release email address to a third party. Each person who submits an entry agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and accepts the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. All entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Incomplete entries are not eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. CDT on the applicable Sweepstakes Close date. No photocopied, mechanically, or electronically reproduced entries accepted. Any attempt by any person found to enter or in any way attempt to obtain more than the authorized number of entries will be found to be ineligible, and the entries will be disqualified. Participation must be by the Participant. Participants are required to provide truthful information, and Sponsor will reject any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. Sponsor will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Any unclaimed prize will be void.
- Drawing: Sponsor will hold a random drawing for each Give-a-way on the drawing dates identified above. A random drawing from all eligible entries received will be conducted by Sponsor for each Give-a-way. There will be one (1) potential winner per Give-a-way, and winners all will be notified within 5 business days after the random drawings take place. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Participants need not be present to win. All potential winners are subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. A Participant is not a winner of any prize, even if notified of being a winner, unless and until the Participant’s eligibility has been verified.
- Prizes: There will be one prize per Give-a-way. Winner of each Give-a-way is responsible for any costs in excess of the applicable voucher amount. Any transportation to and from the airport, meals, upgrades, excursions, taxes, gratuities, and other charges are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners are responsible for booking all travel. Travel must be booked and completed by the voucher expiration date. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of prize permitted. Dates of travel are based on availability at time of booking, and travel restrictions may apply. Expiration dates will not be extended, and travel must be completed on or before the voucher expiration date. Seats on any desired flight are not guaranteed. Winner and guests must travel on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. If the travel guest is a minor, winner must be his/her parent/guardian, or be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian. No substitutions, no cash value or equivalent and warranty.
- To Claim Prize: Winners will be notified via email and/or phone and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, Publicity Release, and IRS Form W-9 (collectively, the “Required Documentation”). Winner must claim the prize and return the signed Required Documentation within 30 days of notification. The potential winner will be disqualified in the following circumstances: the potential winner cannot be contacted using the information provided or fails to respond to Sponsor’s attempt to notify them of selection within fourteen (14) days; any notification is returned as undeliverable or yields an error of undeliverable type or “bounce back” email (regardless of whether the message is ultimately delivered to the recipient); Sponsor is unable to verify potential winner’s eligibility; potential winner fails to sign and return the Required Documentation within the required time period or fails to comply with these Official Rules; a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize as stated; or the potential winner cannot be verified as eligible for any other reason. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will become property of Bravado Wireless. Winner’s guests must execute a Liability Release and Publicity Release prior to the issuance of travel documents. If a guest is under eighteen (18) years of age, a parent or a legal guardian must sign on behalf of such guest and accompany such minor guest. All prizes must collected at Bravado Wireless’ Headquarters in Muskogee, OK.
- Conditions: Payments of all federal, state, and local taxes in connection with a prize are solely the responsibility of the winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full social security number or the equivalent. Failure to submit a Form W-9 upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize. Winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS. By participating in a Give-a Way, winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, photograph, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or Give-a-way entry used in any advertising or broadcasting material, whether relating to this Give-a-way or otherwise, in any media, now known or hereinafter developed, in perpetuity, without additional notice, payment, or other compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, illegible, incomplete or late entries, telephone or internet service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or claiming a prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of Sponsor’s website, or otherwise in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Give-a-way if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason outside Sponsor’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, change in law, or technical failures of any sort. In such event, Sponsors reserve the right, but not the obligation, to award any applicable prize from the entries submitted before the cancellation, suspension, or modification of the Give-a-way.
- Any attempt to undermine the operation of the Give-a-Way may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in Participant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Sponsors. The Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Give-a-ways, or in the announcement of a prize. In any case, the final winner of each prize will be determined, and each prize will be awarded, within a reasonable time after the end of the applicable Sweepstakes Close, except as agreed between Sponsors and winner. By participating in a Give-a-way, Participants agree to receive a prize via mail. Accordingly, winner assumes the risk of loss in the mail. Sponsors are not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize. Sponsors are not responsible if potential winner does not receive his/her prize because erroneous, expired, canceled, fraudulent, or fake information was provided during the Give-a-way. Only the prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsors reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes from all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Indemnification; Limitation of Liability: NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ITS AFFILIATES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS IN ANY GIVE-A-WAY-RELATED MATERIALS OR TRANSACTIONS THAT ARE PROCESSED LATE OR INCORRECTLY OR ARE LOST DUE TO COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC MALFUNCTION. THE GIVE-A-WAYS ARE BEING MADE EXCLUSIVELY BY THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TECHNICAL, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, INTERNET, OR TELEPHONE FAILURE OF ANY KIND, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS OR FRAUD, INCOMPLETE, GARBLED, OR DELAYED COMPUTER TRANSMISSION WHETHER CAUSED BY SPONSOR, PARTICIPANT, USER, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE GIVE-A-WAYS, OR BY ANY TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE PROCESS OF SUBMISSIONS WHICH MAY LIMIT A PARTICIPANT’S ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVE-A-WAYS. NEITHER SPONSOR NOR ITS AFFILIATES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY INCURRED BY WINNER AND GUESTS AS A RESULT OF WINNING OR ARISING OUT OF A WINNER OR GUEST’S USE OR DISSATISFACTION WITH A PRIZE. BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND ANY AND ALL OTHER COMPANIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE GIVE-A-WAYS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR CAUSES OR ACTION (HOWEVER NAMED OR DESCRIBED), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF (I) A GIVE-A-WAY, (II) PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN A GIVE-A-WAY, AND (III) THE RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZES AWARDED. POSSIBLE CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY RIGHT OF PUBLICITY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH AND DISABILITY; DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (INTENTIONAL AND UNINTENTIONAL); AND DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S OR A GUEST’S PARTICIPATION IN A GIVE-A-WAY OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE GIVE-A-WAYS. If for any reason a Participant’s entry is confirmed to have been voided or corrupted by any grossly negligent or willful act of the Sponsor, Participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Give-a-way, subject to availability and provided that Give-a-way has not then expired.
- Construction and Disputes: Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Give-a-ways, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. The Give-a-ways are subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and are governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including associated with entering the Give-a-way, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in the Give-a-way materials or these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN MUSKOGEE COUNTY, OKLAHOMA.
- Use of Information and Communication with Participants: Information supplied on entry forms may be included in Sponsor’s promotional mailing and email lists. Participants who do not wish to receive promotional material from the Sponsor may check the box on the entry form or write to the Sponsor at the address given above. Sponsors will not sell participant information to any third parties. Opting out of receiving promotional material does not affect the chances of winning a prize. Even if a Participant indicates a desire not to receive promotional material, the Sponsor may still contact the Participant via mail or email with information about the Give-a-way or these Official Rules.
- Official Rules and Name of Winner: These Official Rules are available at www.bravadowireless.com. Winners will be listed on the website after the applicable Drawing dates.
Camping prize package
Mar-Val Trip – 2 night
Fly Fishing rods(2) Stove
Lake prize package
Paddle Board Vintage Cooler
Life Jackets Roller Ball
Beach Towels Floaty Tube
Trip Voucher for two nights for Two
June 30, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Mountain Prize Package
His and Hers mountain bikes
Matching helmets Vehicle bike rack
Guardian Angel Lights Tent
GPS Device Biking Attire
Exploration prize package
All times are Central Daylight Time. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Give-a-way.