CONNECTION IS EVERYTHING
At Bravado Wireless, we believe connection is everything. Keeping you connected is our number one priority. That’s why we are proud to be an approved provider of the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. Through this program, qualified individuals can receive free home internet or a combination of home internet and cell service for only $5.75/mo.
How to Apply:
Get started by submitting the form below. One of our local customer service representatives will reach out to you. Even better? Just stop by your closest Bravado Wireless location or give us a shout at +1.866.500.8488.
A household is eligible if one member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines or participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, or Lifeline;
- Approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- Experienced a substantial loss of income due to job loss or furlough since February 29, 2020 and the household had a total income in 2020 at or below $99,000 for single filers and $198,000 for joint filers; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers’ existing low-income or COVID-19 program.