CONNECTION IS EVERYTHING
At Bravado Wireless, we believe connection is everything. Keeping you connected is our number one priority. That’s why we are proud to be an approved provider of the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program to help families and households afford broadband internet. Through this program, qualified households can receive a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
How to Apply:
Get started by submitting the form below. One of our local customer service representatives will reach out to you. Even better? Just stop by your closest Bravado Wireless location or give us a shout at +1.866.500.8488.
A household is eligible if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Federal Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- Participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income based)